– Jump up on patio furniture
– Balance on patio furniture to escape the yard
– Jump up on the dining room table
– Digest chocolate (see above)
Things he has eaten, or tried to eat:
– A chair
– Another chair
-More of the first chair (he has developed a taste for foam?)
– Fun size chocolate bars
– Shampoo samples
– A tube of acrylic paint.. yeah we are not leaving anything on the dining room table anymore.
We are now in the process of moving into a house with an escape proof outside jail … I mean yard.
He must know we are moving because he has taken to sleeping under our bed, and waking us up at 4 am when something moves in the backyard.
We can’t say he is not vigilant in regards to our safety and security.